Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another project off the list

This weekend Mark & Breanna came back to Rice Lake and we did a second paver brick project.  We replaced a bunch of rock along the garage with pavers and added some steps to the backyard.  It turned out so sweet! 
I am usually so good at before and after pictures, but we were well into it before I got the 'before' shot.

Breanna worked hard again!  This time stacking up the extra pavers to take back to Menardos. 

Okay, maybe she did play games on my Blackberry for awhile, she's only 10.

These steps blocks were so awesome, but man, were they heavy.  52 lbs each.

Breanna and I loaded them on the 2 wheeler from the truck and wheeled them over to Mark.

Ta Daa!!  Now, there is a nice path and transition to the back yard.

Breanna was pooped at the end of the day.

Final product sure is nice.

I made a spot for the grill around the back of the garage too.

I am very tired and glad to be done with projects for this year, but we are already planning a major project for next spring...steps to the garden.  
Mark and I both really like these big step blocks, next year's project will be huge, better get lifting weights over the winter.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails