Friday, October 22, 2010

Moon Me

Driving home from the Sandcastle this afternoon on Hwy 53, suddenly there was a beautiful sunset to the West and a fabulous moon to the East.
The sun was setting so fast I didn't even have a chance to catch the sunset at its peak.
The moon was just rising, the trees are bare, this almost looks like winter.
I love a full moon, with or without vampires.
 When I got to Rice Lake, I took a drive down by the lake to see the moon.  I was not disappointed.
 Sweet.

I couldn't get a good one of the moon and the reflection on the water, so...just the moon.


1 comment:

Carol Klapper said...

Wow, Wanda! These pictures belong in a calendar or in a coffee table book. Start publishing. I'll buy one. Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails