Saturday, October 30, 2010

Iowa Chair

 There is a nice shop called Patchwork Village, in Clarion Iowa, that sells many Amish made items.  I saw this chair there many years ago, and thought it would be so perfect for the 'laptop in front of the tv' lifestyle that I enjoy.  When I was there this week, the shop owner made me a deal I could not refuse.  So, before I came home yesterday, I picked up the chair and hauled it home in back of the red sled.
The table can either be taken off, or stored to the side.
Nice for the laptop, or the newspaper or the puzzle.
Barley gave it her stamp of approval right away.
Hops had to wait her turn, but pretty soon tried it out for a little rest.
I guess since the cats like it (and it came from Iowa), we will keep it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails