Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas & The Santa Man


Merry Christmas Eve!
The weather folks were right, we are having a white Christmas and it is getting whiter and whiter as the day goes on.

A little while ago I was putting on boots and snow pants to head out to run the snow blower to clear the driveway, and when I stepped outside I was so surprised to see the driveway was already completely plowed!

The Santa Man in the red truck, who plows the neighbor's drive, had plowed mine much to my delight and surprise! I'll get to run the snow blower later if it keeps snowing like it is now, but it was sure a nice gift to have that first 8 inches gone!

Merry Christmas to me!


I called the Luck-ites and let them know that I would not be making the trip over and now I am snuggled in here in Rice Lake with plenty of goodies, refreshments and a beautiful view of the Christmas snow.
Life is Good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails