Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lille Jule Aften


‘Twas the night before Christmas Eve, Lille Jule Aften to the Danes,

A big winter storm is predicted, the weather to change as the day wanes.

Sandcastle 12.23.2009

Joy is found in many places, I visited my favorite ‘Joy’ today,

A drive North to the Sandcastle, it makes me smile I say.

Sand Road

A prettier spot would be hard to find,

Getting snowed in there, I would not mind.

Connor's Meadow Road

But tonight I am back in Rice Lake, waiting for big snow, enjoying the fireplace,

A few phone calls to friends later will round out the day and keep a smile on my face.

Eau Claire River, Gordon, WI

Happy Lille Jule Aften to you, this is the last night of peace and quiet for many I know,

Enjoy your evening, and what the heck….Let It Snow!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails