Friday, April 24, 2009

My little buddy

Nephew Kris and his son, Anders, arrived Friday afternoon with the idea that they would help me plant the 75 trees that I purchased from Barron County and had picked up that morning. But, after realizing I needed to have my utilities marked before starting to dig, we were forced to enjoy the day visiting. Kris and a friend attended an event with a local author, Michael Perry (www.sneezingcow.com - check it out), while I hung out with Anders and watched the Rockies game in the evening. Saturday morning, Grandma Lois came over and spent some time with us.


Anders is busier now, reaching for everything, especially the stuff you don't want him to have...


but still falls asleep like a little angel!

One crash into the coffee table was cause for a sad baby. His Grandma took good care of him though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails