Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Day 173, sewing

 I finished up a little project today, a table runner.  I had a kit, for the pumpkin with the crow, I added the cat block to make it a runner instead of a placemat.  It's nothing fantastic but just a little fall fun.

It was quick, easy and I added a little interest by quilting with some fancy stitching.




The kids have gone back to school here in Wisconsin, in most school districts.  The kids need to be in school, I just hope that the teachers, staff and students can stay virus free.  Fingers crossed.


The Covid19 cases are slowing down here, maybe masks are helping?  

There are still too many people dying each day across our country, over 184,000 total now and almost 1,000 per day adding to that total.

It feels like fall today, I had the bedroom window open overnight and it felt good to snuggle under a warm blanket and quilt.

Time for a cup of tea.

Peace  ☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails