Tuesday, September 8, 2020

56 days until we vote

 Lots of volunteers are hard at work for both parties.  Absentee ballots can be mailed on 9/17 in Wisconsin, I will be voting as soon as I get my ballot.

Check out MyVoteWisconsin for details on what you need to do to vote.


Yesterday a new bird showed up and hung around long enough I could catch a few photos.  I have found a good ID for it yet, but I put it on Facebook, I'll get lots of help.  Sometimes juvenile birds trick me up on knowing their names.



Female Scarlet Tanager

Chilly here today, 42℉ when I woke up, 52℉ as a high today.  Not much sun, a few sprinkles of rain.  I suppose I will turn on the furnace tonight.

11 new cases of Covid19 in Barron County and 1 dead who was 66 with no underlying conditions.  I am reminded that I can't get lax about my precautions when I leave the house and I continue to stand firm on my self quarantine.

Be Safe.

Peace ☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails