Saturday, September 12, 2020

Cooking is fun

 I am enjoying the cooking of the meals from Hello Fresh.  Today, I made Poblano & Black Bean Burritos.  I had ordered an extra meal on this one because I wanted to make up some burritos and freeze them.  So there was some cooking to be done today.

Sauteed the peppers and onions.


Chopped up tomato, onion and cilantro for Pico de gallo.

I cooked the rice in my InstantPot.

Simmered the black beans, and peppers and onions with spices.

Made 4 big burritos and put 3 in the freezer.  
Also made up 2 little burrito bowls with the excess and some corn tortillas I had on hand.

My supper was a tasty burrito with a little bit of guacamole & some spiced crema.

🌮🌮🌮
I made my run to Aldi and KwikTrip today for my groceries.
On the way I checked out the progress on the Taco Bell, but things are moving slowly there.
No Crunchy Tacos for a bit yet.


Peace ☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails