Friday, September 18, 2020

Parks and Rec and Volleyball and Covid stuff

 I'm a big fan of the sitcom, Parks and Rec and have watched most if not all the episodes twice.  It was fun for me to join in a zoom event last night to benefit the WisDems which included most of the cast of Parks & Rec in Q & A reunion.  I enjoyed it and for about an hour I was truly entertained.  

Parks and Rec Cast:  Aubrey Plaza, Adam Scott & Jim O'Heir


🏐🏐🏐

I also got to watch Great Niece Stella play Volleyball via Live Stream.

A screenshot of the girls in a huddle between serves.

Stella is #3.
It was some pretty good Volleyball, with the Cardinals winning both games by the same score, 27-25

2020 Luck Cardinal JV Roster for Volleyball


Forty-six days until election day, 11/3/2020
I'm hoping to get my absentee ballot in the mail any day and will vote immediately..

🤞



Covid19 Cases Overview
Barron County
Total cases
426
+2
Recovered
-
Deaths
4
+0
Wisconsin
Total cases
101K
+2,208
Recovered
-
Deaths
1,240
+2
United States
Total cases
6.71M
+45,434
Recovered
-
Deaths
198K
+849
Worldwide
Total cases
30.3M
Recovered
20.6M
Deaths
948K

Sometimes I think maybe I could do a little more away from home, it is tempting.
But I've come to the point that when I'm considering anything out of what my routine is right now, even if I think there would be a very low risk of taking a drive or whatever, 
if I stay home, there is ZERO risk that I will get the infection.
So, 190 days of self quarantine, and I'm good with that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails