Saturday, September 26, 2020

Fall-ish Mail Call

 It is always nice to get mail.

Today I had 2 nice surprises in the mailbox.

First, a wedding announcement from friends Malia & Byron, you saw the table topper I sewed for them a few weeks ago.  What an idyllic location for a wedding, and nice that they also live there.




And second, a package from Colorado.  
Roche stitched me up a nice stash of fall colored dish cloths.
The old ones were ready for the rag bag, perfect timing.

I took a few Fall-ish photos today in my yard.

East side of my property, rainbow of colors.


This big Maple is just perfect this year, love the red.

The view as you turn on to 17th, that's my driveway.  Nice assortment of color.



I thought this grass was Timothy, but Google says it is not.
I don't know what it is, but the heads are soft as silk and very intricate.
I just love it.  I need to get this to grow in the ditch instead of in my flower bed.



We had severe storms forecasted tonight, but they slid around me. I heard that there was water standing in Rice Lake.  I suppose there will be many more leaves off the trees by morning.
So it goes.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails