Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday or second Wednesday

 All day long I thought it was Wednesday, so I guess for me, Friday is 2nd Wednesday.  

I sewed today.  I had some fabric on hand, saw a pattern I liked on the internet, ordered it and when it started to download, it told me I already owned that pattern.  So, now I have it twice, geesh.  

Anyway, it's all about hearts, which I am always attracted to.

I am so happy to have a design wall to mess with layout.
If I was trying to lay this out on the floor, it would be a nightmare.
The back of a plastic tablecloth works so perfectly.

It is fun cat fabric, I bought an assortment of yardage somewhere, I think it was on the internet, no matter, it was in my stash.

I'm rearranging the pieces to see if I can find an arrangement that looks right to me.  I have 7 more hearts to sew up tomorrow, that will give me 7 more options and maybe enough for another short runner like the one on the bottom.

I'm thinking about how I can adjust this pattern to make danish hearts.  I would have to piece the heart halves, but it could be done.

176 days / 25 weeks of Safer at Home
Mask up, let's stay well.

Peace ☮


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails