Wednesday, July 29, 2020

139 days of Safer at Home

I don't think the cats mind that I am home all the time.  They aren't like dogs though, so they also are not thrilled that I am home.  They probably milk more treats out of me since I'm here all the time, but otherwise, their lives continue to be fairly stress free.
Hops amuses me sometimes as she loves to perch on a box or a step stool.  I have some sewing project boxes in the living room and last night she perched herself there to watch TV.

Sometimes she relaxes / sleeps on the living room carpet and obviously has not a care in the world.
Belly up, exposed to the world., snoring.
Whatta life.

😸

The Covid news is not at all good today.
73 new cases in our county, with some concentration of positives at the Seneca bean plant in Cumberland.  Our County Health Department folks are really under pressure.

Mask Up folks, it is going to be awhile before we see the end of this virus.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails