Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Day 138, Safer at Home

A few more beautiful Day Lily blooms today.




























































Okay, finally some sewing progress.

I just haven't been able to get back to the sewing machine, I'm not sure why.

I found these cute little charms on eBay.
I put one in each of the jewelry pouches I made for the Luck girls who graduated this year.



I made a deck of playing cards for each of the female graduates with a sports photo that I took during the season.
I made some little cinch bags to 'wrap' the cards.




For the boys, I made a snap closure pouch that coordinates with the Adventure Bag that they are getting. 


The playing cards slide inside.


The jewelry pouches turned out fine.
I am still fine tuning my pattern, but these are certainly useful 
(and it used up some fabric that I had in my stash).







I'm getting closer to mailing off all these goodies.
I'm starting to feel the pressure now that both Spring Valley & Luck have actually held Graduation Ceremonies.  Both ceremonies were live streamed via the internet, so while I did not attend, I got to see the kids get their diplomas.

Congrats to the Class of 2020.
This class more than any in history is learning to be creative, 
make the most of the situation 
and go with the flow.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails