Thursday, July 16, 2020

More I-Sew-Lation, 126 days of Covid-19

More sewing today.
I decided to make a couple of jewelry pouches.  
Maybe 20 years ago +/-, stepmom Ev sewed these for all her daughters, step daughters and granddaughters.  I still have mine and have used it many, many times.

Today, I used the same Wisconsin wild flower fabric and, as the liners, other fabric from that same year of Wisconsin Quilt Shop Hop.



I like how they turned out.
I can see that I need to fine tune my pattern and write some notes as I made a couple of errors during today's session.  But, they are usable and look good if you don't get too picky.

***
Some news that made me happy today had to do with major corporations requiring masks for all customers...Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and others.  I'm wishing that both Aldi and KwikTrip would do the same, as they are part of my supply chain.

I have not forgotten my commitment to learn more about Black history and the BLM movement.  My plan is to get back to watching more historical productions by the weekend.  A couple of the movies that I already watched need to be viewed again, as they were jam packed with new information for me, and I need to try to absorb more.

Stay Safe
Mask Up

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails