Sunday, July 12, 2020

The 17th Sunday, Day 122

So, we continue to be Safer at Home, and more and more the news convinces me that I'm doing the right thing.  It doesn't seem like it can be 17 weeks, but that's what the calendar (and Alexa) say.

We have many, many juvenile birds around.  It is fun to watch their innate behavior of flapping their wings and begging to be fed. Most are well big enough to manage their own jelly or sunflower seeds, but I guess they give up that begging slowly.

Baltimore Oriole Mania

Going through the jelly now.

A juvenile House Finch.  Such a pretty little bird.

****
One of my very best favorite DYI shows is called 
ESCAPE TO THE CHATEAU follows U.K. residents Dick Strawbridge and his partner Angel as they leave their two-bedroom flat in Southend for a beautiful 45-room chateau in northern France. The only problem is, it doesn’t have electricity, water, or proper plumbing.
I can't really find a good site to stream it, I have my DVR set to record it every-time it is one, so I have about 12 episodes saved and watch them from time to time.

The couple has a website for the Chateau and you can book your wedding there.
£38,000 / $47,997 US seems to be the going rate.

It's an amazing spot and I do love learning about how to do things and see the creative solutions.
Covid Guilty Pleasure
bi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails