Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Day 117

Okay, so today was much like yesterday I guess.
Hot, humid, sunny.

Another new Day Lily, this one a spider variety.  
I would say that these are not my favorite, but diversity is good.

The Bee Balm that I planted is doing well.
I love the 'bad hair' look.
These are attractive to butterflies



 This little volunteer clump of petunias continues to thrive at the meeting of the asphalt & the pavers.

I'm training Hops to watch the brown bears in Alaska as they catch the salmon that are swimming upstream.  She fell asleep, so I guess bears are not her thing.

Today, I watched the PBS Special 'The Vote'
I have much admiration for those suffragettes who put themselves in danger and never quit.
Because they took the vote-it was NOT given-I have my absentee ballot on the desk waiting to be filled in.
I am no fan of Woodrow Wilson after watching this programming.
Given a choice, I would like to never vote for a straight, white male, ever again!
Having said that, I will vote for Joe Biden.

Be sure you vote!
Check your status at www.Vote.org

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails