Saturday, July 11, 2020

121 Days of Covid-19 self quarantine

The Covid-19 news is not good.
Wisconsin once again had record numbers of positive test results.
I got into some fruitless discussions with Facebook users over comments that wearing a mask is such a burden.  Suddenly folks are constitutional experts and want to use it to claim that mask requirements are a violation. 
Uff da.

Let's look at some birds. 
Immature Baltimore Oriole

Immature Common Grackle

Common grackle, immature

I have a lazy squirrel who lives in my yard.
Frequently he lays flat on the deck railing while the birds pop in and out of the area to eat seeds.
 He can get so flat, it is impressive.

I little color today, Blue Jay and Red Bellied Woodpecker.
The Woodpecker thought he was in charge.

Caught this Yellow Bellied Sapsucker looking for a tree to pound on. 
I think he might be a juvenile, his feathers looked young. 
(Crappy shots out the kitchen window.)


I cannot wait until we vote this administration out.
There is so much corruption and greed.
Vote Vote Vote

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails