Friday, July 24, 2020

134 days invested in good health

I woke up to thunder this morning, a quick storm ran through and dropped just a little rain.

Today was bridge day, not much else got done, except my usual reading of the news and editorials.

I caught 2 kitties on the screenshot today during Bridge.
Roche's kitten likes to get right up to the camera lens and usually mutes the sound or makes some other setting adjustment.

Calvin is such a lap kitty, sleeping on LeAnna's lap during most of the 2 hour session.
Today, he gave us a little cameo.

Not much other news here.
More positive Covid19 tests here in our county, the ones that worry me are the ones that the sick person does not know where they picked up the virus.
So, I continue to be cautious.

Another weekend coming up, it seems like the days go by so quickly, once we got past about day 14.
 Be safe.
☮☮☮☮☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails