Saturday, March 31, 2018

More Danish Hearts

I'm continuing to fine tune the table topper pattern that looks like Danish Hearts.  
Today I sewed up a version that worked out well.
I had discovered I needed good contrast between the white in the hearts and the corners, 
so I decided to use some left over fabric I had that has little trees on it.

 Better contrast, I think it will be perfect.
It might look a little Christmassy but that's okay.


 I also widened the sashing between the hearts.
I like the separation.

 I'm still not very proficient at binding.
I have 2 quilts waiting to be bound, so I need to nail this skill.

My final product turned out great.
The hearts really stand out.


Now, I'm going to take this pattern and work on a runner pattern using the hearts.



Hearts are good.
Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails