Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Good Life

On Tuesday I started the day with a Bridge match as part of my Marathon group.  Marathon bridge is a set of matches, played over the fall, winter and spring, with each team's total score submitted at the end.  There is a banquet to celebrate the winners and have a little time as a big group.  The match on Tuesday was fun, with some good hands and some challenging hands.

After bridge, I came home to work on puzzles, and then worked on some sewing.  I'm working on felt table covers for our bridge club at the senior center.  It's nice to do a little sewing with no pressure.

In the evening, I wanted to watch some of my regular shows like NCIS and Bull.  But I'm also needing Danish hearts for my birthday cards.  So, while I was entertained by the TV shows, I knocked out 20 hearts.
The weaving of a heart is easy, but takes practice.

 I'm using a shiny paper for this batch, really easy to work with.

I think this is my favorite pattern, simple.

I'm pleased to have a nice supply of hearts on hand,
I'm pleased to have the chance to play cards and meet new friends,
I'm pleased to have such a relaxed, some might say lazy, lifestyle.

Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails