Tuesday, March 6, 2018

And so it goes

The Luck Boys Season ended at the Regional Championship game.
It was an exciting season with many highlights.
Beating Unity the first time in several seasons certainly was a thrill.
More than one close game causing hearts to race and knuckles to be white.

Jack's Senior Year and final season of high school basketball, 
I'll miss seeing him on the court, that is to be sure.

The Starting 1,2,3,4,5
#5 Jack Johansen
#1 Carsen Ely
#4 Levi Jensen
#3 Payton Ellefsen
#2 Gage Johansen
Jack

Jack

Jack

Jack

Jack and Gage on D

Jack and Gage

My 2017-18 Basketball Stats
54 Games watched in person, includes all the youth games
Roughly 1700 Minutes in the bleachers, or 28 hours
Approximately 38,000 photos taken.
3676 Miles driven to watch basketball
About 60 hours sitting in the driver's seat.
Moments of joy? To numerous to count.
Overall rating, priceless.
I can't wait for next year.

Gage and the other underclassmen will step up to fill the shoes of this year's Seniors.
So it goes.
*****
I have to say how much I missed Janice this year. 
I think she was my co-pilot more than once helping me avoid a close call with a deer,
or manage a tricky drive in the snow.




1 comment:

Laila said...

Thanks for all the photos you took and for keeping us all up to date on Facebook about the games

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails