Sunday, February 11, 2018

Not influenza, stomach flu


I've had a rough few days. I woke up Thursday morning with stomach flu. I haven't been that sick for 10 years. I didn't leave the bedroom / bathroom for 24 hours. It was brutal and It was gross.  I know, TMI. 🤢 Day 2,  I was mostly still in bed. Day 3, I felt some better, ate some chicken soup and a cup of yogurt. Otherwise was living on apple juice and saltine crackers. 
I finally felt good enough the afternoon of Day 3 to strip the bed and wash all the towels.

It was pretty intense. For about 3 hours on Day 1, my heart was in tachycardia, beating about 150 bmm, thanks to my FitBit I know the data. 

So, I could not really get off the bed safely.  

I'm on the mend now, made some jello, I'm anxious for it to set up. 

It was Winter Carnival in Luck but clearly I missed all of that. I couldn't watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I was able to watch some events on Saturday night and I'm hoping to be ready to do stuff by Monday. 

The weather was nice this weekend, cold but sunny.  So, Sunday was quiet. Stayed in my jammies, read, held a cat, played Scrabble and Words &  watched tv.


 Still not feeling 100%, don't think I'll do much on Monday either. But, will see what the morning brings.
But at least I havent had Influenza, that is a good thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails