Monday, February 12, 2018

And a little bit better

I managed to sit and play cards for the afternoon, so that's an improvement, but don't feel like I can drive to Spring Valley for basketball, so that's a bummer.  But, hopefully by tomorrow, I'll feel like I can drive to Luck for the games.  I think my electrolytes are still out of balance, so picked up some Gatorade and other hydration items, I'll get that fixed.  Or, I'll call the doctor...one or the other.
I finished a good book, A Gentleman in Moscow while I was recouping this weekend, and enjoyed lots of good Olympic action too.

I started a new book, this one is called "Before the Wind".  My friend Karen sent it to me for my birthday.  It was a community read in Port Townsend.  It grabbed my interest on the first page, and then when I read this paragraph, I knew I would love this book.
Our Ruby is only 9, so she doesn't sail on the water, but there's for sure no one quite like her.

Back to my Gatorade and Ruby's book.
Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails