Friday, February 2, 2018

Lex

I don't get to see Alyxis play as much ball as I would like, but got to attend a couple of games over the last few days.  The first was a win, the second a loss.

Monday night was a win, 
their first of the season, 
and it was so nice to see the girls smiling and hugging after the game.



Alyxis is a good athlete.  She excels at volleyball and is a good basketball player.
As a sophomore, she wants to win more right now, but I can see that 2 more years of play will form a team that will be a force to reckon with.  Losing is emotional, and sometimes it is hard to bear for a young girl.  Winning is of course, much more fun.
Lexi is an honor roll student at the same time as she is playing high school basketball and club volleyball.  I'm not sure how she, and her parents, juggle all of that activity in their lives.
It's sure fun for me to watch her play.






The thrill of victory.

Thursday night was a loss.
Not as much fun.
There really isn't anything nice to say about losing.







Win or lose...
I'm a Cardinal fan!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails