Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmas Village

I have begun to think that a Christmas Village is just a grown up dollhouse.  
It's fun to pretend, even as an adult.
I set up my village on Thanksgiving Day, that's becoming my tradition and 
I enjoy seeing the little figurines and setting up the zoning of the village.

I decided to try a few photos of the little folks for my blog.  
The ultimate in playing 'just pretend'.
The beer wagon on it's way into town.  This part of the village is country and woods.

The ornament maker is busy while a little band plays Christmas tunes.

The Brewmaster is pouring from the Winterfest keg as his assistant checks colors & barmaid delivers steins of beer.

The grist mill in the background of beer lovers.

The Malthouse is old and looks like it is from another era, but the barley doesn't care.
I thought there was an open spot in the snow but it turns out it is just big enough for a cat to park her butt without knocking over the villagers.

Barley finds her spot behind the village, she can watch the bird feeders and watch the village.


Well, enough for Let's Pretend time, back to reality.
Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails