Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Getting Out

This is the 6th winter that I have lived in Wisconsin, but it is the first winter that I have not been back and forth to Luck a few times.  On Monday, I headed over for the first time since Thanksgiving.
I set a new printer for Ryan and Camilla and then tried to set up a home network for Gus and Lois & did some visiting with the relies. 
I was tickled to get to see the Ice Castle, of course with this cold weather, 
it is not in jeopardy of melting too soon.
Built by volunteers from lake ice.  Beauty!
Great nephew Jens was hanging out with Grandma Lolo, he's getting to be such a big boy and also talking a little.  I bet it's hard to say much when you have 4 older siblings who do the talking for you.
He got my name right away, which of course made me smile.
He entertained himself playing with trucks and singing & talking to himself.
 Lois and I were visiting in the kitchen and it was sweet listening to Jens talking and singing as he played.
Add caption

Pretzels are always a good treat at Grandma Lolo's.

What can I say...cute!

Jens was playing with trucks on the old toy box.
 Years ago, when Kyle was a little boy, his Grandpa Wally (my Dad) built a nice toy box for Gus's family and Glenn's family.  
The toy-box is still used at Gus and Lois's and makes a pretty nice place for trucks to roll.
I love that Jens is not afraid of the camera.

He's a happy little boy.
I was busy at Ryan and Cam's and forgot to pull out my camera and get some photos of the girls there.
I'm planning on making the trek over to Luck again next week, it's time to get out of the house more often.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails