Monday, March 17, 2014

A visit with two nice girls

Sunday, my nephew Ryan called and asked if I had time for a visit from his daughters in the afternoon.  It worked into my day nicely, so we made a plan.
Elliana and Milena arrived about 3:30 pm and I think they talked steady until after 5 pm.  They are very nice girls and friendly and fun to chat with.  When they got bored talking, they pulled out their colored pencils and tablet and spent some time drawing.
 It was fun to have the girls here, we'll have to do it again soon.
When Ryan and Camilla came to pick up the girls, they delivered a delightful St. Patrick's Day treat to me, straight from the bakers at The Norske Nook.
Yum!
Hard on the Weight Watchers points, but worth the sacrifice!
So, two nice girls & one yummy cookie,
Life is Good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails