Saturday, September 7, 2013

More old stuff

I brought home another load of old stuff on Friday.
My cousin Paul and his wife Maggie are finding some interesting items as then dismantled the 73 year old barn building.
I have no idea what I think I'm going to do with some of this stuff, but I can think about it all winter.
The Red Sled loaded with a Model T door, cement blocks and old windows.

I can start building my Model T now I guess.

Exterior barn door

Interior door

One of the blocks handmade by the Johansen kids way back when they were building the barn.
Hard to read but it says:
Wally J
October 6, 1940




1 comment:

Jack Pynesapp said...

Interesting selection. I've got a 45X90 pole shed partially filled with interesting selections from my old barn dismantling project last summer. I have the rest of that Model T. Want it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails