Monday, September 23, 2013

I love these notes

I love to get notes from the kids, and always have.  
I have a treasure trove of letters and notes I received from my nieces and nephews over the years.  
Now, some of the greats write me thank you notes and I love to get them.
So, I will share them with you.

These two notes were given to me on Saturday.
The first from the birthday kids, I posted some photos a couple of weeks ago from their party
Written by Stella Jaine, Age 7
This next note thanks for me for some football pictures I snapped of Jack & Gage a couple of weeks ago.
A nice summer night, one team in red and one team in blue, the photos turned out.
This is the highest praise that I have received for any of my photography efforts!
I'm guessing Jack did the writing since his name is signed first.
Even if they get some good coaching from their parents, these notes are priceless!
Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails