Sunday, September 22, 2013

Anniversary Party-time


Saturday was the Johansen gathering here at my house in Rice Lake.  Glenn  & Kathy, Kaija & Mike and family, Gus & Lois, Kyle & Heather and family,  Angie and kids, Ryan and Cam and girls, Linsey & Vinny and boyfriend Josh, cousins Richard & Dorothy Rydberg, and me.   The rest of the family had work or other commitments.   It was a beautiful sunny fall day.  The kids made use of my big yard, the adults got lots of visiting done.  My Kransekake turned out nice and was yummy.  Here are a couple of photos of the finished cake.

Off to Luck today for an open house at the Senior Center, 
one more Kransekake to assemble over there.

I think tomorrow we will all need a rest.



--
  ~
Wanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails