Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day

This winter, Mother Nature has been a little rough on those of us who live Up North.  
But today, it was 80°.
April Fools!
It was nice and sunny, but when I got up this morning, the temperature outside was 19°.
I took my daily walk around the 'hood and took a few April Fool's Day photos of my yard.
You can see how high the snow is piled at the end of the deck.
I try to keep the deck shoveled and it was really piling up.

My little pine trees are back, for a while they were completely covered with snow.

Eventually, this will be my forest, 10-15 years from now.

First glimpse of the steps to the garden / forest area.
Progress!
 I am watching the Rockies & Brewers play their Opening Day game for the 2013 season.
20 years ago I was sitting in Mile High Stadium for opening day of the inaugural season for the Colorado Rockies.  Those 20 years went by a little too quickly.
***
I put the border on my quilt top today so now it is ready for the backing and long arm quilter.





Already starting to plan my next quilt, 
and so it begins...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails