Sunday, May 20, 2012

While I Was At Work

This week I worked for 3 days at Licks Music & Sundries on Main Street in Rice Lake, WI.  I take my piano lessons there and made a barter with the owners to mind the store for them for a few days in exchange for some lessons.  It was a fun job.  Scooping ice cream and selling guitar strings and other supplies but mostly visiting with the customers.  When there were not customers, I was able to practice piano, and since the shop is not too busy, I got several hours of practice.  
It gets pretty quiet on main street Rice Lake on Saturday afternoon.
Now I am retired again, and I like that better.

Today I thought I would check the back yard trail cam and see who had been around.
Much to my surprise, I see that I had visitors during the day on Friday, and again during the night last night.
Really? In the middle of the day?


I am not pleased to see this daytime activity.
He doesn't look like a real big bear, but seriously, a bear is a bear.


These guys come every night.  He is pretty good at climbing I guess

Little criminal activity in the backyard.

 So, for now I am taking the bird feeders in at night.
I suppose I should consider stopping all feeding until this bear finds a new buffet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails