Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Menomonie Fast Pitch Girl's Softball Rocks

Tonight I went to Wakanda Park in Menomonie to watch Jordyn play fastpitch softball.  I am impressed with the skill of this team and they are having so much fun, which is always important to me.
 I try not to be the totally annoying aunt with a camera (although I sure I am)
but here are a couple of shots of Jordyn during the game.

Once again, the bleachers were full of Jordyn's fans.
I didn't get photos of everyone, but the list was long.  
Jordyn's Dad, Mark, Mark's Uncle Red.
Jordyn's sisters Breanna, Payton and Linsey and Jordyn's nephew Vincent.
Jordyn's grandparents on both sides.
Jordyn's Aunt Kaija and her kiddoes...Charli, Milli, Wynni and Bryce
Jordyn's Great Aunt Wanda (the annoying one with the camera)
Mommy Lins and Vincent
The Vanasse girls and Bryce
Linsey and Milli
Breanna and Wynii
Kaija and Bryce
Very thirsty Vincent
Vinny and Great Grandma Sharon

Great Grandma Sharon with Vinny
Vinny was really happy to see Great Grandma Sharon
Vinny
Grandma Kathy and Bryce
During the game, Milli was busy doing something on Kaija's cellphone.
She showed me what she was doing and I said, "Oh, you are drawing a picture".
In true Milli form, she corrected me and told me it was a painting.
Here is Milli's original painting.
So, I said to Milli.  "Maybe someday you will be an artist."
Her reply, "Yeah, I am".
She's right of course, as usual, hard to argue with Milli.

This is the same girl who, when she got a new bike with training wheels and her sister got a new bike without training wheels, asked if they aren't really stabilizers?
What can I say, she's right.
BTW, she's 4.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails