Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bears Win

I have taken down my feeders but somehow I did not think about moving the big metal trash cans of bird seed that were sitting on the deck.  Duh.  So, last night at 3am I heard a crash and when I looked out the window to the front deck, there was the bear.  He had tipped the big can over, the lid was off and he was about to have a major buffet.  Fortunately, he strolled off when I turned on the light.  So, now the bird seeds cans are in the house.  Geesh.

I was thinking that Mr. Bear would be on the trail cam this morning, but when I downloaded the pictures, I only saw him just as he came out of the woods, and it was not a clear shot.  
But, these two pictures taken at about 7:30am were much more interesting.

In 4 years of living in this house, I have only seen 3 deer.
One in person and one other on the trail cam.
It has been surprising to me that I have not had more deer in my yard.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails