Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anders

As I mentioned earlier, I stopped in Alma for a visit with Kris, Lora and Anders on my way home from Iowa.
 They are raising chickens now.

 A few roosters and about 10 hens.
Should be plenty of eggs once they get laying.

 I don't know that Anders was really enjoying holding the chicken.
And I am pretty sure the chicken did not like to be held.

Anders was showing my his swing set, he is starting to get the hang of  self propelling by pumping the legs. 

Annie is a good old dog, she is pretty deaf now, but still keeps an eye on the yard.

Totally cool Anders

What a little show off
 I took the county road N when I left their house in Herold,
 It was a beautiful drive with all the leaves on the trees.  
A windy road but worth the extra time it took to see the great views.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails