Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Finally finished the garage

I cleaned and organized most of the garage about 3 weeks ago in anticipation of Dad's arrival 
and the firing up of Johansen Cabinetry.  
What I had not finished, was the putzy work of clearing and organizing the work bench, but today that job got done.  
My original plan was to work on a woodworking project today, 
but this clean up just had to be done before that could happen.
 Between my many tools and gadgets & Dad's tools, we have a LOT of stuff!
But at least now I can see the work bench and do a project there if I want to.
Now I can start planning my building project.
lll
In the garage mess, I came across a nice sign that the folks used to hang when they were park hosts in 
Charlton, Arkansas
It seemed a shame to have it just gathering (saw)dust. 
Now it is part of the decor on my back deck.
I think they will be tickled when they see it there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails