Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Bearthday

Today is the birthday of my nephew (and godson).  
Kris is 35 today, he was born just one week after I started working at Coors. 
Happy Birthday Kris!

In honor of his birthday, it looks like there was a party in the backyard last night.
I woke up to feeders tipped over.
Dad and I built these heavy duty stands last summer.
As we planned, the stands were undamaged and I just had to set them upright to fix the problem.
Out design was good.


And I found these pictures on the trail cam.
Busy bears
People who think these black bears are like big teddy bears should check out  how gnarly there coats are.
This guy stood right in front of the camera to do his work of tipping the feeder.
Ewww.

It is always something...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bear photos are freaky! It's crazy to think that they are out there while you're sleeping. Whoa! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails