Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Hate Hail!

At 3pm today a hail storm ripped through Barron County depositing quarter to golf ball sized hail.  My house and yard took a beating!
It really came on quick, with a big wind, rain so hard I could not see that car in the photo and then once the hail started, I could see the car.

Big quarters or small golf balls - either way TOO BIG!

Looks like snow.

Just for scale, I laid my phone down next to these two stones.

The hail piled up at the sliding glass door to the deck on the back of the house.

Camouflage on my house?

This was my beautiful ruby begonia plant.
RIP

What's left of the leeks, wow.
~~
Luckily The Red Sled was safely inside the garage!

1 comment:

Hanksgym said...

Hi Wanda, My name is Jason Hankes w/Hankes Builders out of New Richmond WI. I am currently working at the Turtle Lake Country Inn. I specialize in structural storm related damage. If you need anyone to asses damage or give an estimate feel free to call. Cell 651-248-6845 Office 715-294-4900
I am in the area! Thank you, Jason

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails