Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a Snapper

This week has been a little of this and that.  I have been back and forth to Spooner 3 times to attend training sessions for my new volunteer job at the Wisconsin Canoe Heritage Museum.  The grand opening is this Saturday.  I'll be working there one day every other week.  I think it will be pretty low key and fun.  The museum is a small grass roots success by several folks in Spooner who have worked very hard to remodel the building and create a classy display of old canoes.
~~
On the way home tonight from the last of these sessions, I noticed this big guy meandering across a dirt road that runs parallel to the highway.  I stayed in the car while taking his portrait, I've seen these guys launch themselves at people trying to get up close for a picture.
You must click on his picture to get the full impact.


What a Snapper!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails