Saturday, May 29, 2010

And the beat goes on, and on, and on

The insane Chickadee who has been head banging against the windows of my house is back.  He took a short break for a few days, and I was hopeful that it was over.  But no!  Today he is back with a vengeance!  He has been banging on the kitchen window over and over and over again this morning.  This drives the cats crazy (and me too) and they think they should try to get up in the window and get after him.  Of course, that behavior is not compatible with my flower pots on the window sill.  So, I finally decided to try to slap a piece of cardboard up on that window on the outside, I can't reach without a ladder, so just did a half-assed job with a bit of cardboard and some tape and flinged it up there and it stuck.

But now, he's back and still going at that window, over and over.  The Beat Goes On!
Guess I'll move the flower pots while I am gone today, just to be on the safe side.
I love love love the birds in my yard, but I am starting to have some serious negative feelings for this little bugger!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails