Saturday, May 15, 2010

My little buddy Anders

I went to Durand on Thursday night to stay overnight so that I could babysit with Anders early Friday morning.  Kris wanted to go turkey hunting.  As it turned out, Kris had his turkey before Lora even left for work, so it was some pretty easy babysitting for me!   So, I got a yummy supper and cold beers on Thursday night, and nice visit with the Durand J's and a chance to get some new photos of Anders.
Anders thinks that the sunporch should door should be open.  It's pretty frustrating when that door is locked.

He's quite intent when Daddy offers a fruit snack.

Convincing Dad he needs one more treat.

Yum, another.

Dad is trying to explain this is 'the last one'.

Kris was trying to get Anders' shoes on, would be fun to know what he is thinking.
~
Anders is saying many words now.  Auntie sounds like "Aunee", close enough for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails