Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random Fall Thoughts

I have to do a pitch for www.staples.com, I have had such great luck with their service. Last week I did a make over in my office and in the process my old HP printer bit the dust. I was ready to upgrade to a wireless printer anyway, so visited the Staples website and found what I thought I wanted. I ordered on Friday and on the next Monday, the printer was delivered (free delivery) to my front door. I was well into the installation (print cartridges in, etc.) when I realized I had ordered the wrong printer. I wanted the all in one scanner, copier, etc, but had ordered a printer only. I called Staples and was told to box it up as best I could in the original box and put it on the porch with a note "Staples Return". Then I went on the website and found the exact printer I really wanted, and ordered. The next day, Tuesday, the new printer arrived and the wrong printer was picked up by the driver (free returns).
It is so nice to have quick access to great office supplies even when you live in the boonies!
Okay, that's the end of the www.staples.com commercial!
~~
A few apples are hanging on for dear life even though all the leaves are off the tree now.
I am hoping to get this apple tree healthy and worm free for next year's harvest.
The birds are back!
I've been seeing woodpeckers, juncos, chickadees, nuthatch, cardinals and lots of blue jays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, just stopping by your blog. Am loving the pictures and comments of the birds. Just love those little guys in the winter. Take care!

Crystal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails