Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

An ode of thanks for this day,

My life is good, I am happy to say.

Family and friends together,

Maybe some winter weather.


My ‘thankful for’ list is long,

I’ll try to make this a short 'song'.

Mom and Dad in good health,

Retirement for me, is better than wealth.


Nephews and Nieces, who live near,

Their friendship I hold so dear.

Little ones aplenty, great nephews and nieces,

At any family gathering they fill in the missing pieces.

Life is good, but I must say,

It could be better with a win by Green Bay.

I’ll be, in spirit, with Colorado family & friends,

A Bronco win is how I hope the day ends.

Enjoy your day, and the feast as well,

Loved ones, your thankfulness, be sure to tell.


Happy Day!

Love, Wanda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails