Sunday, November 22, 2009

My First trip to The Dells

On Saturday morning, I was packed and headed for Wisconsin Dells. It was a very foggy morning, so my departure was delayed for an hour to be a safer driver.
Once the fog lifted a little, I had a very pleasant drive to The Dells. It is about a 3.5 hour trip.
~
Andy is home from Iraq on leave for 2 weeks, I was invited to join him, Michelle & Alyxis at their timeshare at Wisconsin Dells for the night.
Captain Johansen
We had lots of fun, what a fabulous family vacation spot. Indoor water park that is beyond imagination if you have not been there. Lots of opportunities for adult beverages while you watch the frolicking in the many swimming pools.
Alyxis
After our pool fun, we headed for a haunted house and then to the old time photos.
Michelle
We ended the evening back in their room with pizza and dominoes. My first time playing with 'the bones', and it was big fun.
Of course, I had to try the goggles
It was so great to see Andy and this was really my first chance to spend family time with him, Michelle and Alyxis.
~
Life is Good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails