Friday, November 6, 2009

'Great' roadtrip

I left Rice Lake Thursday morning early and headed for Baldwin. I stopped at Dana's for coffee and a visit with Great Nephews Jackson and Jake.
Jake was feeling pretty puny, poor little guy.
Jackson was busy with his Star Wars 'guys'. He's all about the good guys and the bad guys!

From Baldwin, I headed to Spring Valley. After a quick stop at Glenn's, I headed to Kaija & Mike's to see Great Nieces Charli, Milli & Wynni. We had a fabulous afternoon at the swing set. It is the best medicine to listen to little girls giggle!
Milli
Wynni
Charli
Later in the afternoon, I headed to Durand to stay overnight with Kris and Lora & Great Nephew Anders. Anders is getting to be so good at independent play.
Anders loves his books and likes to sit on a lap and look at a book.
He still needs Dad to help getting his shoes on though.
So, can you sit like this?

It was a very fun road trip!
~~
I am home again in Rice Lake tonight and now am beginning the count down to departure for the Texas trip with Mom & Dad. I am tickled that I got a good dose of the 'greats' before leaving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails