Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mini Road Trip to the North

The Sand Castle
I took a drive Up North to our cabin in Gordon, WI this afternoon. Just a quick walk through to make sure we are set for winter weather.
It was nice to see the wood pile that Gus and his friends made while they were there hunting.
Also a nice improvement to have a sink drain to the outside now. I know this is such an exciting picture for you blog readers, but it beats the old 'slop' bucket so it made me happy to see this improvement!
As I was leaving the cabin, I caught this sunset.
The sky to the West was very pretty as I was driving down Sand Road.
~
Thanks to Craig and Mary Jo for a fun visit and yummy loose hamburger sandwich supper and apple pie. Delicious and great company. It's nice to have friends in the neighborhood!
~
I made the whole trip up and back and only saw 1 deer. I don't mind seeing them as long as they stay off my the hood of my car!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails