Friday, August 6, 2021

Whatta guy

 Bob Dueholm is a Luck native.  His dad, Harvey, was Wisconsin State Assemblyman for our district when I was a kid.  Bob married his high school sweetheart Diane and then he also served in the Wisconsin legislature.  I see Bob fairly often at school events.  He is a loyal Luck guy who always has a smile and a handshake for me.  

Diane has been in the nursing home for a few years and Bob is there every single day.  When the restrictions for Covid became eminent, Bob moved into the same building as Diane.  He was not going to be separated from her by the quarantine.

Today, I saw this in the local paper.


It is my sincere hope that this ad changes the mind of at least a few citizens who are not yet vaccinated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails