Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Patriotic duty

 A friend recently said to me, "I didn't serve in the military,  but I serve my country every day when I wear a mask and encourage others to do the same."


I have to agree. 
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Today I picked up my Kenny sign, I put it out by the county road.  As I ran errands today,  I noticed quite a few around town.  I bought an extra one for the Cameron Library, I'll take it there later.

It is not every town that has a Silver Medal winner as one of their own. 
🥈

I had my second Shingrex vaccination on Monday, my arm was a little sore, but that is all.  Yay.  I'm so glad to have that done.  I have a friend who got shingles and she is in pain everyday and the doctor says she will probably have it the rest of her life.  Get the shot.

I had another good appt with my nutritionist. -1/2 lb and now I meet with her again in 2 weeks.  Hopefully I'll have a successful 2 weeks.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails