Sunday, August 1, 2021

Visits are nice

 It is nice that friends and family can stop by again and that I am happy to welcome them here.  

I am amused however by a couple from the neighborhood who stopped here numerous times during quarantine and were disappointed that I would not come to the door & another amusement,  a friend who asked several times to come over and sit on the deck during quarantine and I declined.  Have not seen either of those folks here since things opened up.

Today I had a visit from Anders and Kris.  They had been at our Sandcastle cabin for the weekend and were headed home.  They stopped here to drop off the generator that is not working so that I can take it to the dealership on Monday.  We had a nice visit before they headed on their way home.

Anders, Kris & Wryman
This is a photo of a vaccinated 12 year old, I'm very happy and proud to say.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails